Moto-cross is an extreme sport. Not only are the tracks themselves dangerous, with jumps and obstacles that can cause serious injury, but the dirt and debris that gets kicked up can be harmful to your eyes. That’s why it’s so important to wear goggles when you ride. But not all of them are created equal. Some provide better protection than others, and some are more comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. In this blog post, we will explore some of the best motocross goggles for 2023, so that you can make an informed decision about which ones are right for you.
Why is Motocross Gear the Most Important Part?
Motocross gear is the most important part of a rider’s kit because it provides the necessary protection from the elements and potential injuries. It is also designed to help the rider perform at their best by providing a comfortable and breathable fit.
Riders need to be protected from the sun, wind, dust, and mud that they will encounter while riding. They also need to be able to move freely and comfortably without restriction. Motocross gear helps to achieve both of these goals.
There are many different types of motocross gear available on the market today. Riders can choose from full-face helmets, neck braces, body armor, gloves, boots, and more. Each piece of gear has its own purpose and benefits.
1. 100% Racecraft
When you’re out on the track, the last thing you want to worry about is your vision. That’s why it’s important to have a good pair of motocross goggles that can protect your eyes from the elements. Here are some of the best motocross goggles on the market:
- Oakley Airbrake MX goggles: They feature a wide field of view and a lens that is resistant to fogging.
- 100% Accuri goggles: They offer great clarity and a comfortable fit.
- Fox Racing V3 motocross goggles: They have a massive field of view and come with an anti-fog lens.
- Alpinestars Tech 10 motocross goggles: These high-end goggles offer great comfort and protection.
- Scott Prospect motocross goggles: These budget-friendly goggles offer good clarity and protection.
2. Fox Racing V3
If you’re looking for top-of-the-line motocross goggles, look no further than the Fox Racing V3. They feature a wide field of view, anti-fog lenses, and a comfortable fit that will keep your eyes protected no matter how rough the ride gets.
3. Oakley Airbrake
If you are looking for the best motocross goggles to keep your eyes safe, then look no further than the Oakley Airbrake. They offer superior protection from the elements and provide a clear view of the track ahead. The Airbrake is designed with a wide field of view in mind, so you can see more of what is happening around you. The lenses are also treated with an Anti-Fog coating, so you won’t have to worry about your vision being obscured by foggy conditions.
4. Scott Prospect
Motorcycle riders are constantly at risk of injury, and one of the most vulnerable parts of the body is the eyes. Goggles are an essential piece of safety gear for motocross riders, as they protect the eyes from dirt, debris, and other potential hazards.
There are a variety of motocross goggles on the market, and it can be difficult to choose the right pair. Here are some things to keep in mind when choosing the right one:
– Fit: They should fit snugly and comfortably on your face. They should not be too loose or too tight.
– Lens quality: Look for lenses that offer good clarity and UV protection.
– Ventilation: Make sure the ones you choose have adequate ventilation to prevent fogging.
The Scott Prospect is a great option for motocross riders. They feature a comfortable fit, high-quality lenses, and good ventilation.
5. Spy Optic Bravo
There’s a reason that the Spy Optic Bravo has been one of the most popular motocross goggles for years. They offer an unbeatable combination of style, comfort, and protection.
The Bravo’s frameless design gives you an unobstructed view of the track ahead, and the triple-layer foam ensures a comfortable fit. The anti-fog lens keeps your vision clear in all conditions, and the 100% UVA/UVB protection protects your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun.
Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, the Spy Optic Bravo is a great choice for keeping your eyes safe on the track.
How to Choose the Right Motocross Goggles for You?
When you’re shopping for motocross goggles, it’s important to find a pair that fit well, offer good protection, and don’t fog up. Here are a few tips to help you choose the right model for you:
- Make sure they fit snugly and don’t slide around on your face. They should also have a foam seal that goes around your entire eye socket to keep out dirt and debris.
- Look for goggles with shatter-resistant lenses that offer 100% UV protection. The lenses should also be treated with an anti-fog coating to prevent them from steaming up while you ride.
- Choose a pair with a wide field of vision so you can see clearly in all directions while riding.
- Consider the conditions you’ll be riding in when choosing your motocross goggles. If you often ride in dusty conditions, look for a pair with vents to help prevent fogging. If you ride in sunny conditions, make sure the lenses are dark enough to reduce glare and protect your eyes from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Make sure the motocross goggles you choose are compatible with any helmet you plan on wearing. Most have straps that can be adjusted to fit over any type of helmet.
There you have it! Our top 5 motocross goggles for 2023. We hope that our list has helped you narrow down your choices and find the perfect pair of goggles to keep your eyes safe while you’re out on the track. Do you have a favorite pair of motocross goggles?